In order to determine if you have love that is mature, you have to realize that your partner will bring his or her own ideas about to relate to others in the day-to-day course of your lives. You’ve had your own ideals on what marriage and partnership should be like, unless you lived together. I can also venture a guess that you never discussed your ideas with one another and expected that your marriage bond would just automatically make things perfect.
So take this time to answer Part 1 of these questions. Decide if you AGREE or DISAGREE with these statements and if you can do it separately, that would be great.
1.Work will always take precedence over relaxing together.
2. A platonic friendship with an ex is harmless as long as we’ve met each other.
3. It’s important to have close friends in common.
4. Holidays are times when extended family should gather.
5. Birthday and anniversary celebrations are important.
6. Entertaining is fun
7. It’s important to socialize with a spouse’s work colleagues.
8. It’s important to live close to your families.
9. When a family or close friends visit from out-of-town, they should expect to stay at your home, as long as you have room.
10. Your door is always open to family and close friends, even if they don’t call in advance.
Look forward to Part 2.