Here are 5 symptoms that will let you know if you have Weekend Marriage Syndrome?
- When you are barking about the fact the morning coffee wasn’t made rather than kissing your partner good morning.
- When your time spent together during the week consists of a headnod of acknowldegement in separate cars on your way to work.
- When the last gift you purchased for your partner was a personal hygiene product at the grocery store that you forgot to buy last week.
- When date night consists of a picnic at your child’s sporting event.
- When making love becomes a check-off so it doesn’t remain as another item on the to-do list.
If you suffer from this disease, there is HOPE. Contact Coach Keith immediately to help restore some balance in your relationship, reclaim the love and intimacy that has been missing, and remember the reason why you came together in the first place.