With Snowpocalypse Part 2 hitting the Northeast today. You are not worried about the snowstorm all night. You are just worried that your partner gets home safe. If they have entered already. Tell them, ” I am glad that you get home safely.”
If not, think of these words that were sung so beautifully by Oleta Adams.
You can reach me by railway, you can reach me by trailway.
You can reach me on an airplane, you can reach me with your mind
You can reach me by caravan, cross the desert(blizzard) like an(a) Arab(Snow) man
I don’t care how you get here, just – get here if you can
Have a great night..I hope everyone got home safely.
I don’t care for the snow that much. It’s too cold, plus you know my ancestors are from the motherland. We are use to heat and, barely wearing in the clothes. When I was a teenager, I always did enjoy going out in the middle of the night to shovel our driveway. One, I was usually the only one out there, and two it always seemed like Heaven because it was so quiet.
When we think of doing romantic things with our spouse, we always think of the beach, or some remote island. As a LoveStrong couple you have to re-frame what you think about snow. Snow can be very romantic, but you have to take advantage of it before the snowplows, snow shovels, and screaming kids mess it all up. So here are 7 Romantic things you can do with your Mate if you are a LoveStrong couple.
- Go for a Walk in a Park. – It will probably be the most peaceful place during a blizzard.
- Snowball target practice – Instead of guns, throw snowballs instead, You have to use a tree or some other inanimate object. If you were to have a snowball fight and someone gets hit in the face, there goes your romantic day.
- Carve you love for each other in a snowdrift.
- Fall off the roof of your car backwards – provided there is at least 8 inches of snow beside you to catch your fall.
- Bury your partner in the snow, but do it quickly.
- Have a snow picnic.
- Go for a Run – Running on snow is similar to running on the beach, in that the snow, like sand, absorbs energy. It takes more energy to run longer on snow than it does on a clean sidewalk, which means it is fantastic exercise.
What other things can you do in the snow to remain LoveStrong. Enjoy the Blizzard of 2013 everybody.