Will Black Men’s Mental Health Be The Next Pandemic
In this episode, I interviewed two brothas, Michael Cox and Brandon Williams about the stigma around black male mental health stigma what steps they are taking to educate and empower men to look at themselves more holistically. If you missed this episode check it out here https://blackmenspeak.libsyn.com/episode-13-will-black-mens-mental-health-be-the-next-pandemic.
- Do you always criticize your partner?
- Do you isolate them from your friend and family?
- Do you threaten to leave the relationship or harm yourself?
- Do you always keep score?
- Do you make them feel guilty?
- Are you overjealous?
- Do you ever let your partner have any alone time?
If you do these things, you’re controlling your partner and ultimately damaging their self-esteem and the relationship.
You can fix-it if you desire. Click here for more details.
Keith Dent is a certified empowerment coach by The Institute for Professional Empowerment Coaching (IPEC). He has 10 years’ experience and is the author of In the Paint – How to Win at the Game of Love. Contact Coach Keith for a free consultation. You can read more about him at http://www.keithdent.com.