We as a society may be consumed by Infidelity because couples have a difficult time answering these questions that are about to be examined in Esther Perel’s new book The State of Affairs. The book goes on sale this Tuesday.
- Are we still passionately in love with our spouse?
- Are there some fulfillments that even a good marriage can’t provide?
- Do erotic desires sometime trump emotional needs?
- Is it okay to love more than one person?
- Are we a nation that can no longer be monogamous?
These are just some of the questions that are affecting our ability to step beyond the boundary of marriage.
What other challenges do you think we face as a society?