Valentine’s Day is the Super Bowl for Love. Right now, people including myself, are still thinking about last-minute details to make tonight special. I use to not like Valentine’s Day when my 7th grade crush didn’t acknowledge the carnation I sent her. If you are a little stressed for Valentine’s Day, here 5 tips to help you survive the day.
- Don’t judged your entire relationship based on this day. There is no guarantee things will work as place.
- Don’t get so hyped over surprising your partner. By reducing expectations, it will make the special event much greater when it works out, and not as painful if it doesn’t.
- Even if the gift isn’t exactly what you wanted. Remember it came from the heart and be honest and tell him/her. It’s how you build honesty and trust.
- If you are unsure what to get, use the K.I.S.S. method. A simple card, or love letter that truly expresses your feelings.
- If you don’t have a Valentine, don’t stress about it. There is always next year. Keep your options open and your expectations clear.
Happy Valentine’s Day and beyond.