I know you may think this sounds crazy, but let’s think about it. In 2011, Americans spent over $50 billion for their pets. According to the ASPCA, the first-year cost for a medium dog is $1580. And why do we spend that amount of money? Because we have the perfect relationship with our pet.
Let’s break it down, what makes the dog/human marriage perfect?
- It doesn’t matter what you are. They are dogs, and they are going to be dogs.
- You can’t change them into a horse, or a pig. They are going to be dogs.
- A dog doesn’t care what you do; it just loves you. (Dogs will even put themselves in danger to find you in the hospital.)
- A dog in only responsible for its half of the relationship. They bark, wag their tails, pant etc..
- Most humans have perfect relationships with their dog. They feed them, take it for walks, and might even for over board and buy quality clothes.
Most people can imagine this type of relationship with their dog, but WHY NOT WITH A WOMAN OR A MAN.
STRIVER’s I would love to hear why not?