On the flip side, sex can be unhealthy when:
- When one partner doesn’t see his/her partner as a whole person, but as a sex object. In essence disconnected from his/her heart, mind, soul or strength.
- When one partner doesn’t feel free to have sex, or uses their freedom to deny sex. If there are control issues in a relationship then you sex life will more than likely suffer as well.
- When one partner feels they have to perform at an optimal level it can cause feelings of inadequacy.
- When one partner substitutes fun and spontaneity in sex for inhibitions and obligations.
- When one partner can’t talk about what they want and need when it comes to sex.
- When you rush to have sex with your partner.
- When you have miraculous expectations of your spouse in regards to sexual prowess.
Challenges in the bedroom can be corrected along with challenges in your relationship. If you improve areas in your relationship, your sex life will improve as well.
Remember don’t hesitate to find a good coach that can work along with you to find clarity in your marriage.