Avery Sunshine lays it out crisp and clear. It was all in her head.
When you said you needed space
I just wasn’t in a place
Where I could hear what you meant
When you said it
I took it out of context and
Got all bent outta shape
So angry till I started thinking ’bout the sense
That it didn’t make
On this Marriage Music Monday we are going to unpack the issue of anger. If anger goes unchecked it can be a predictor if your marriage will thrive or falter. Since we are STRIVERS IN Marriage, Coach Keith is going to give you some quick tips on how to release your anger. We will unpack these in detail tomorrow.
- In anger are you Tony the Tiger or Cecil the Turtle?
- Make a choice how you handle anger.
- If you need to vent find a good place to do that.
- What or Where is the Source of your anger?
- Used what you learned about your anger to move forward and not remain in the past.
- Show appreciation for each other for getting through this hot issue.
- Create an atmosphere of reconciliation together.
Have a great start to the Week.